If you are looking to book a multigenerational trip to Disney World this summer, I’d highly recommend Four Seasons Orlando. Here’s why:
We are so excited to travel more this summer. We are even more excited that grandparents are feeling up to traveling again too. Two summers ago we did a multigenerational trip to Anguilla and it was awesome. A few years before that we took all 4 kids to Disney World for the first time and thankfully my parents joined us.
Four Seasons Orlando for Multigenerational Travel
They hadn’t been to Disney World since I was a kid so they were very excited to visit. Tom and I were excited to go to Disney World and thrilled that it would be 4 adults and 4 kids. We stayed at Four Seasons Orlando and I can’t think of a better place for a multigenerational trip to Disney World.
Four Seasons Orlando recently shared 12 reasons their resort is great for multigenerational travel to Disney World and I could not agree more (with all 12 reasons!). I’ll summarize below but for us, FS Orlando is truly the perfect mix of relaxation and Disney fun.
We felt that way the first time we visited and even more when we were with my parents. Disney World CAN be a relaxing vacation and for me, to truly enjoy the parks, I need some relaxing in between: FS Orlando provides that which makes it great for multigenerational travel.
We also really liked the room set up for a trip with my parents. We had connecting rooms and felt like we could enjoy time with them and also give them their space.
For travel this summer, Four Seasons Orlando has a great promotion going on: book 3 nights and the 4th night is free. You can read more about the offer here: Fourth Night Free at FS Orlando.
Once you book, here are the 12 activities to plan while you are enjoying your multigenerational trip to FS Orlando:
1. Relax poolside at the Oasis Adult Only Pool: Make sure all the adults have a little time here to relax. It’s the perfect spot to wind down and recharge during the trip
2. Have a blast at the Explorer Pool and catch a poolside family movie: Watching a Disney movie here with their grandparents is a memory my kids still talk about
3. Zoom down The Drop water slides, run through the interactive Splash Zone, or float down the Drifters Lazy River: “Racing” dad on the water slide and floating down the Lazy River with grandma and grandpa are 2 other memories my kids talk about all the time.
4. Refresh and revive with a signature treatment at The Spa: Another great spot for a little relaxation
5. Experience an interactive cooking class at Ravello’s Demonstration Kitchen
6. Play golf at their beautiful 18-hole Tom Fazio designed golf course
7. Get Goofy at Ravello’s Good Morning Breakfast with Goofy & His Pals: We’ve done many character meals over the years and this is still our favorite. Read more on why I love it here.
8. Check into Kids For All Seasons for supervised, creative play time
9. Get a work out in at the Resort’s beautiful Fitness Center
10. Take in the sunset and views from the Capa rooftop
11. Play video games including family PAC-MAN at The Hideout
12. Enjoy afternoon gelato from Lickety Split
The kids made so many wonderful family memories at Four Seasons Orlando with their grandparents. For me: it was like being a kid again and enjoying a family Disney vacation with my parents. We can’t wait to book a trip back.
Disclosure: We were not compensated in any way for this post. We did not receive a complimentary stay either. This is my honest opinion on one of our favorite places.
Photos: All photos are my own but some of the lovely photos are by Jennifer Pierce. If you need a photographer while in Disney, I would highly recommend her.